Friday, December 2, 2011

Fun and Crafty Weekend with Aunt Amy!

It's my first time to blog.  I'm not sure if I will be good or consistant, but I thought it seemed like a fun thing to do!  I also do a lot of crafty things...sometimes they work and others they don't.  Which is why my blog is called "Try it girl".  I'm considered crafty, but what I like best is that I'm not afraid to have things turn out bad.  It's not the most fun thing, but I'm okay with it.  Because it has to get better....right?

Here we go:
It's finally the weekend!!!  I told my sister about a month ago that I would watch her kids (4,2,1) for the day while they go Christmas Shopping.  Then I started thinking...they might need to clean, wrap, or just recharge their battery for the upcoming month of December!  So, we set a date and I have been trying to plan what to do with my little baby nephews and niece!

Here is what I have planned:
A- the baby girl (1yr old) we will do a hand print ornament, a foot print reindeer, and a paint in a bag thing to keep her occupied (the hand and foot print things were found on pintrest)!
R- 2yr old- he will do the same crafts as A.  He will also be doing a paper plate snowman as well as a marshmallow snowman, and finishing up the craft day with a noodle necklace!
L- 4yr old- he will do all of the same crafts as R, then do a Thumb Print String of lights, and a Santa Candle holder!

I'm not sure how they will do.  I think they are so smart and seem older than they are...so we will just have to try it out!
I'm also planning on having some winter theme snacks and food!
Banana Snowman, Reindeer Sandwich, Christmas Tree pizza, and Snowman suckers!

Other items on my to do list:
1. Decorate my room for Chirstmas
2. Re-do my night stand
3. Make Pajama Eaters for nephews and niece
4. Maybe make an ornament for L

I'm going to try to post pictures as the day goes on...fingers crossed!

No comments:

Post a Comment