Thursday, February 16, 2012

Craft Day with Aunt Amy Follow Up

Okay, so things did not turn out as they should have.  I think my crafts were meant for older kids.  Also it would have been easier to have a 2nd person to help. 

We did the hand print ornament, it worked with the 4 year old, mostly with the 2 year old...and not at all with the 1 year old.

We did the paper plate snowman!  2 & 4 loved that.  We even hung them up and took pics by them.

I'm so proud of the themed snacks!  The little ones really loved those!  The snowman bananas and reindeer sandwiches...great idea! 

We were going to do a marshmallow snowman, but I did not realize how long little kids take to do a craft.  It's crazy. 

While one of my nephews was at a birthday party and my niece was taking a nap, I got to share a cup of hot chocolate with my younger nephew.  We snuggled on the couch and watched an old clay-mation movie.  That night I took my nephews on a carriage ride around our neighborhood to look at the lights!  We had a great time!

I will try some of these crafts again when they are older!  The really great news is my sister and brother-in-law got all of their Christmas shopping done!  Mission accomplished for sure!  I will try to put some pics up, if I remember.

No comments:

Post a Comment