Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Operation Bill Pay Off

Not a whole lot is going on here in my world.  I have a lot of crafts that I would like to do, but my time is being completely obsorbed by my work schedule.  Here is a little insite into me:
I am currently doing Operation BPO aka Operation Bill Pay Off.  I have roughly $14,000 to pay off in credit card debt.  Now before you start judging me...know that some of the money comes from my divorce, but then I went out and spent some money.  It made me feel better to buy things like Make-Up.  Trips to see my sister.  Plane tickets for auditions.  Not wise choices, but choices I made non the less. 

So, I'm not working my rear off to pay that down.  I mean it started off as almost $24,000...so I'm doing pretty good.  But that means at the moment I'm working at my full time job, my part time job, at the end of March I will working a part time part time job (choreographing for Christian Youth Theatre), plus I seem to pick up some 2 hour jobs here and there.  But it's great to be so close to being done with it all!

I'm taking it one day at a time and just trying to enjoy the moments I have in between the hours of work.  So, for now there might not be any craft projects.  But hopefully soon, I'll be back!

No comments:

Post a Comment